cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qliksense30
Contributor III
Contributor III

New to qlik

Hi , I have field called sales parts , and I created a pivot table using dimension as sales parts and measures as sum(sales), now my requirement is user wants give the input of parts dimension in a input box , as soon as they enter the parts dimensions in input box , the pivot table has to display the. Sales of those user defined parts, can anyone please help on this in qliksense

Labels (1)
6 Replies
qliksense30
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Can anyone please help me on this

qliksense30
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

CAn anyone please help me on this

AD_Accel
Contributor II
Contributor II

Sounds like you need to add a Filter  pane to the sheet with Sales Parts as the dimension

Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @qliksense30, if I got your request right you are able to filter the pivot table by clicking on the dimension name followed by the search icon. In this way, a dialogue box will be opened and you will be able to type the Sale Part you need to check. 

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
qliksense30
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi all, I need the input box in qliksense , so that user can enter the dump of the field values in the inputbox , after enetring  values in the input box , I have pivot chart already with that field as dimension  , so that all the field values related to the input box given will show in the chart, How can we achieve this type of scenario.