Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.
I'm trying to set a couple of users up in my new Qlik Sense Enterprise deployment.
I asked them to attempt to log in, which makes them appear in the user list, and then allocated them a license.
However they are being flagged as "Removed externally" and "Inactive".
These are new users, they have *not* been removed from AD and haven't previously been added from a UDC. (I tried to setup an AD UDC but haven't managed to get that pulling any users in yet)
I tried to setup an AD UDC but haven't managed to get that pulling any users in yet
There's a good chance that a non-functional UDC is the cause.
Try deleting the UDC and creating it anew. If you're using an LDAP filter then perhaps your AD administrator can help you to make sure the filter is correct and does what it should do.