Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fmura
Contributor
Contributor

No target in my Bullet Chart

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to make a #bullet chart#. It's about percent of orders delivered in time

But I ain't got no possibility to add any target in my measure.

Is it normal ? How can I do ?

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Spivey
Partner - Contributor III

How many measures are you using? Make sure you're using at least 2 measures, as the second measure will be your target -- see the documentation. Also make sure that metric you're using for the Target is not so small in proportion to the first measure that the Target bars aren't appearing (good way to check is to convert the Bullet Chart to a table and see what those numbers look like).

Based on your screenshots, I'm assuming you're not using the latest version of Qlik Sense -- for others who find this post, in the latest versions of Qlik Sense Windows and SaaS (as of Fall/Winter 2020), the Bullet Chart will have a single measure that you add under the Data tab, but in the properties for that measure, you can add your Target and segment/range expression(s), like so:

Screenshot of Bullet Chart and its properties in Qlik Sense SaaS.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Spivey

How many measures are you using? Make sure you're using at least 2 measures, as the second measure will be your target -- see the documentation. Also make sure that metric you're using for the Target is not so small in proportion to the first measure that the Target bars aren't appearing (good way to check is to convert the Bullet Chart to a table and see what those numbers look like).

Based on your screenshots, I'm assuming you're not using the latest version of Qlik Sense -- for others who find this post, in the latest versions of Qlik Sense Windows and SaaS (as of Fall/Winter 2020), the Bullet Chart will have a single measure that you add under the Data tab, but in the properties for that measure, you can add your Target and segment/range expression(s), like so:

Screenshot of Bullet Chart and its properties in Qlik Sense SaaS.png

qlikfresh
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hey @Spivey I don't have that Use Segments slider on my bullet chart, any idea as to why its not appearing? Thanks!