Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Not see the pivot table in the hub

Hi expert

I recently installed the server and all ok and greats!

when I upload a document that i have create in desktop sense, my problem is that i can not see the PIVOT TABLE elements in the hub.(in the web acces)

i atttached and image to see my problem.

in the desktop version works ok, this is not any extension is the new pivot table that came with the new version of sense(1 month ago public)

what could be?

Thank you a lot

Fernando

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
countnazgul
Contributor III
Contributor III

The pivot table was introduced in Sense v1.1. I presume that you used sense desktop v1.1 but the sense server is lower version. Check the server version and update it.

Stefan

View solution in original post

7 Replies
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Try clearing your browser cache ?

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Nothing happend Jonathan, the same results

countnazgul
Contributor III
Contributor III

The pivot table was introduced in Sense v1.1. I presume that you used sense desktop v1.1 but the sense server is lower version. Check the server version and update it.

Stefan

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

K same question as below. I assumed since it was recent install server is 1.1 but please confirm (per below).

Capture.PNG

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Jonathan, stefan  you have a point, that is the problem

if i have to update of sense version, i have to unistall and install? and reaplicate the lincese? or can i update only install the new version?

thank you

Fernando

Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Hi Fernando,

You can install 1.1 right on top of 1.0.  We do recommend you back up everything as a best practice, just to be safe.

-Josh

Qlik

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Thank you stefan, upgrade and all ok now!

thank you stefan, Josh and Jonhatan