Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MoslemTeymoori
Contributor III
Contributor III

Nprinting New Update Issues

Hello everyone,

I was using qliksense Nprinting 18 for a while and i developed many APPS using Nprinting, recently i updated the Nprinting to a newer version, Feb 2020. unfortunately some of applications are not working properly anymore, for instance i have an application that I made to creade pixelperfet report, including graphs and pictures( which comes from a qliksense application), this report works fine in last Nprinting version, but in the newer version it is not working properly, some pictures are not passed to Nprinting, or some variables are not passed to Nprinting. Is this something we will face whenever we upadate Nprinting?

does anyone have any hint on this problem. 

Thank you so much,

Labels (4)
4 Replies
Femke
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi!

Does it also contain Climber KPI's? I don't know if they are supported in the latest version. 

Kind regards 

Femke

MoslemTeymoori
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi, It contains menubarchart extension and Dynamic Image extension. the dynamyc image extensions doesn't work.

The variables that contains other variable for calculation does't show the result, if a variable contains directly the formula is showing the result correctly.  just as an example

a= 2+2
b=$(a)+2

If i print both variable in a table in Nprinting, the B variable is null. while this was working in the last version of Nprinting for me.

Femke
Contributor III
Contributor III

Maybe those extension are no longer supported. 

It can be a problem with the $? 

MoslemTeymoori
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

The problem is it sometime produces the report correctly and some other time produces partially correct,  the variables and images not apprearing , or apprearing randomly. i did not have this problem in the  Nprinting 18 version