Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FlipperWalk
Contributor
Contributor

Nprinting Report Condition

Hi,

I want to create a report in Nprinting containing one table. The goal is  to distribute the report each time a new record is created. The table has 5 columns, one of them is my Primary key.

I tried to create a variable in the qlik that counts the number of rows but after further loading the variable receives the new number of lines and there is no way to compare the original table with the new one.

I'll be more than happy for ideas. Thanks in advance 🙂

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

A couple of suggestions:

- please post Qlik NPrinting related question in the related forum. You will have more possibilities to get an answer from an expert

- please always specify the version of the software you are using. The answer could be different based on the software version

So you can try to develop a straight table that has a row only when you want to create the report and then add a condition as explained in https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2019/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Conditions.h...

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.