Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RKULKARNI4
Contributor III
Contributor III

Null Value display

Hello Team,

Please refer the below table.The date field value is Null(-) but the value is display left side i need to move it to rightside in Qliksense.Please advise

Please refer the below tables

IDDATE
12306/08/2020
45607/08/2020
87208/08/2020
912-
12309/08/2020
238-

Thanks in advance

RK

10 Replies
Steven_Haught
Creator III
Creator III

If you are using the table chart, you can adjust the alignment of the entire column, but not the null specifically. In your your table select the date tab and open it. Scroll down and toggle off auto alignment. Choose right align. 

Steven_Haught_0-1596745082711.png

RKULKARNI4
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Already the date value is in right side only Null value is displaying in left side please refer below :

IDDATE
123      06/08/2020
456      07/08/2020
872     08/08/2020
912-
123     09/08/2020
238-
iswarya
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

Try this:  Date(Num(DATE)) and change the text alignment to Right

RKULKARNI4
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Already the date Value is displaying at the right side.For null value is displaying at right side i need to move null value also in right side.

Vegar
MVP
MVP

Try this 

Alt(DATE, DUAL('-', 0))

RKULKARNI4
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I am facing the some other issue in alignment.In a  report for all columns it is right aligned.But when we export the data into excel I am seeing for few of the columns are left aligned.Please advise ..How to overcome this issue

RKULKARNI4
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Team 

For Null Value again i am facing some issue .For the below mentioned column in Qlik sense UI it is appearing as right But when i export it to excel it is appearing as Left side.But my requirment is to apply right side.Even i wrote the used the Round fun but it is a 4 digit value when i apply the round function it is display only 1 digit.

Please advise 

RKULKARNI4_0-1598604381097.png

And one more issue  in code column if it is blank then it as to be display as '---' I have used the formula 

If((Code=' ' ),'---',Code) as "Code",

But this formula is not working 

RKULKARNI4_1-1598604582759.png

Please advise .

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

The alignment in Excel is handled by Excel itself, and you can't change that from Sense, unfortunately.

Creating an NPrinting report would allow you to handle this, but there is quite a cost associated with this.

RKULKARNI4
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

In qlik sense it is appearing right side .But when i export it to excel the data is appearing left side.SO i had raised a issue