Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reuven12
Contributor II
Contributor II

Null values in a table

Hey all,

I wanna see in the table products that customers didn't take as well and I have a problem with Null values.

for example: 

if I will choose 2022 I still wanna see customer B and C even if they didn't take anything

or if I will choose Shoe I still wanna see customer c even though he never took it.

Basically, I want it will behave like zero.

How can I do this?

Reuven12_0-1607940270321.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Since it is Qlik Sense you need to enable one option that Null values in data handling properties of the object

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Since it is Qlik Sense you need to enable one option that Null values in data handling properties of the object

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Reuven12
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

What do you mean? How can I do it?