Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madmax88
Creator II
Creator II

Number Format NPrinting

Hi,

I have a number Format Problem in Qlik Sense NPrinting Pixel Perfect.

In Charts I Formated the Point Labels to V{#.000%} but instead to give me "." as separator it shows me a ","-->instead of 2.05% it shows 2,05%. How can I set it correct?

Also in the tousend separator I don't find the " '  " as separator. I only habe space (1 365) oder comma (1,365) but I Need 1'365. Where is this Setting Option?

Thanks

2 Replies
PrashantSangle

try to format it in nprinting.

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
madmax88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I changed it in the Chart by Label Option. In the designer it works but when it exports to Excel or pdf it doesnt Change.

In the NPrinting guide ist written about the Point (.):

Decimal point. The first '.' character in the format string determines the location of the decimal separator in the formatted value; any additional '.' characters are ignored. The actual character used as a decimal separator in the output string is determined by the DecimalSeparator global variable or its TFormatSettings equivalent.

Meaning: The TFormatSetting must be changed because it's determined as global. Where can I Change the TFormatSetting?