Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Number of Days Since x and Max Days Current Year

I have a bar chart showing a number of incidents on each date with some preset filters. The code I used to make this was:

=Count({<Formality={F}, Type={P}, Responsibility={MS,S,TW,U}>}No)

I'm having trouble deriving the number of days since last incident and nothing I've tried so far gives me a date from which I can extract a day number. For example : (Max({<Date={"=$(=Max(Date))"}>}{Formality={F}, Type={P}, Responsibility={MS,S,TW,U}>}No))

I'm also having trouble finding the max days without an incident in this current year. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to provide some data and provide the expected output from the data provided to help you better?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Unfortunately I do not have the permissions to send over qvds with data. I'll try and explain this a little better though. We have customer incidences being graphed against days. In the picture posted you see the last data point on 7/4/2018. The code I used to graph that data and preselect certain filters was:

=Count({<Formality={F}, Type={P}, Responsibility={MS,S,TW,U}>}No)

Knowing that today is 7/18/2018 how would you make a formula to show how many days there have been since an incidence. In this case the correct number would be 14.

Also, how would you make a formula to find the max days of no incidences.

Sorry I cant provide data right now. I will try and work on making that available.