Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ckoontz11
Contributor
Contributor

ODAG Links Disappearing

I am attempting to create an ODAG application. I have successfully created a Selection app and Template app, created a navigation link, and loaded data in the detail app. I wanted to get some basic visualizations and master items in the detail app, so I duplicated the detail app that was created, replaced the script so that it was still dynamic (selections are passed in and hardcoded into script of template app at runtime), and published into the necessary stream. Now when I attempt to create another ODAG Navigation link that points to this new application, it stays for less than 10 seconds, then disappears. If I attempt to recreate it, it says the name is already in use. I used the QRS API to see available navigation links and can see all the ones I have attempted to create. Only the old app navigation links are visible in the UI though.

Right after creationRight after creation

5 seconds after creation5 seconds after creation

Am I doing something wrong? Can I not point to a published application? Does the template app have to be empty? Can the app navigation links please appear ANYWHERE else other than via an API for deletion/modification?

Thanks

Labels (1)
  • ODAG

0 Replies