Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dreweezy
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

OLE DB connector not showing my the load columns

I am using the OLE DB connector to bring in our data. Problem is, I don't see the normal syntax in the script to do transformations on columns in the script. 

I don't see the normal syntax --

[TEST_VW]:
LOAD
[TEST_ID],

SELECT "TEST_ID"

FROM "ORACLE"."TEST_VW";

Instead, I only see everything you would see normally after the load columns. So only the SELECT... then all the columns. I'm not sure how I can even begin transforming data? Is this a connector issue? I've tried manually creating the LOAD columns but qlik will not properly read it in. 

Labels (5)
15 Replies
dreweezy
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

dreweezy
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

I've double checked this against my desktop version and I don't see that option there either. 

dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

that is odd. 

its possible it is to do with the specific connector.

You will have to manually add the load statement

dreweezy
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

I am confused as well. I've tried manually uploading the LOAD part but the script doesn't like it and won't let me load the data.. I bit stuck here. May have to route this over to the qlik support. 

dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

manually updating should work.

so in your case. Make sure the semicolon and 'sql' is there after your load statement

LIB CONNECT TO [QLIKENVIRONMENT (XYZ)];

[BUDGET_VW]:

load 
FISCAL_YR,
ACCOUNT,
AMOUNT
;
sql

SELECT "FISCAL_YR",
"ACCOUNT",
"AMOUNT"
FROM "QLIKENVIRONMENT"."BUDGET_VW";
dreweezy
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

got it to work after the manual update.. hoping this is a bug and will get fixed on the next update.. if not will probably route this over to qlik's support.