Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashley33
Contributor II
Contributor II

On combo chart, display both profit for the month and cumulative avg profit since yearstart

Hello Dears,

Please find attached the excel data. Please note that i will only have column A, B and C in my data. The columns D and E i have manually calculated to express the requirement but in the final excel, i will only have columns A, B and C.

That is, I will have to calculate the profit as an expression in the bar chart in qliksense.

Requirment is to display On combo chart for each dimension of Month, display profit for the month and cumulative avg profit since yearstart

For example if year is 2018 and month is 03, then display in a combo chart the profit of 03/2019 as bar chart and the average profit since bginning of year as avg(sum of profit for month 01, 02 and 03 of year 2018)

For example if year is 2019 and month is 05, then display in a combo chart the profit of 05/2019 as bar chart and the average profit since bginning of year as avg(sum of profit for month 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 of year 2019  (but not 2018)). That is only for the selected year

something like this: where series 2 = proft and series 3 = average profit since beginning of year

Thanks for your help 🙂

profit.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mayuringale25
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi @Ashley33 

community1.1.PNGcommunity1.PNG

Please refer attached qvf

Thanks and Regards
Mayur Ingale