Unfortunately none of these work and I have tried everything I could think of. In the end I tried generating an almost empty app with just an inline table and even that didn't work... The bizarre thing is, if I go to the generated app that gives an error and manually reload it, it does work.
Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong? Or have any ideas I can try? Or maybe have some example code that does work for you?
Server version: Qlik Sense April 2019 Patch 1
Security access: complete access / god mode in this test environment
Sorry for the delay, was out of the picture awhile due to the global pandemic. In the end the answer was relatively boring. It was an architectural problem that prevented different parts to communicate. We have a setup that consists of multiple environments that both have frontends/backends. This setup in combination with multiple firewalls/security rules resulted in a part of the ODAG process not being able to communicate with the required files and thus failing and not producing anything. It took multiple people multiple hours to finally find the bottleneck though, but in the end my lovely IT department redesigned the setup so it finally could communicate.