Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Domen
Contributor
Contributor

One Filter for Two Alternate States or apply Filter from one Alternate State to the Other

Hi

I have an alternate state and a default state. The function of alternate state is to set only one filter at selected value. Other filter selections must be the same as in default state. Because of complicated measure calculation formula, that contains multiple ifs and sums, using set expressions is not an option (at least I cant figure out how to do it).

Is it possible to somehow automatically copy filter selections form default state to the alternate state.
Or if you can suggest any other solution.

Thank you very much in advance.
Domen

Labels (1)
3 Replies
sunny_talwar

@Domen May be if you can share your expression, we might be able to propose a set expression option? I can't see how we can do this without using set analysis

Domen
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@sunny_talwarThank you for your answer.It took me some time but I managed to rewrote the code using set analysis. 

Nonetheless  if anyone knows how to apply filter from one alternate state to the other, it would be much appreciated. 

Best, Domen

Andy1221
Contributor
Contributor

@Domen , I am trying to do the same here. Copying filters from one state to the other. Did you manage to find a solution here?

Thanks!