Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

One app accesss to multiple developers in QlikSense

Hi All,

I have an application imported in QlikSense QMC and would like to give dev permissions to more than 1 developer.

I tried below method,

In Apps -> Edit, it is allowing to change owner to another but restricted to one. If I am trying to add " (WORKGROUP\administrator)" as owner, it's not showing the application in Hub-> My works for all the developers.

Please advise if this can't be given to more than one developer.

Thank you.

Regards,

Chenna

12 Replies
jp_golay
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Good news Oktay VM4QS is not web and now called WIP look at your web site ebiexperts.com

JP

ebiexperts CTO
With WIP, Control everything!
Qlik Sense, QlikView and NPrinting Source control, Versioning and Deployment, Agile Lifecycle Management
KishoreSuri
Creator
Creator

Hi All,

We have followed the same steps mentioned in the blog link to create Custom Properties to see single Application for 2 different users . 

But we are not getting application in WORK section. I have to Publish it and can able to see in Streams.

Please help me out how to see the applications in WORK for both developers (working on same application)

Thanks,
Kishore S
dieterwoestemeier
Contributor II
Contributor II

We work with multiple developers after following this:

NOTE 2: Other Hub navigation improvements are not affected by this configuration

1. Edit C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\ServiceDispatcher\services.conf (or the equivalent path if you chose a non-default install location)
  2. Search for the section [hub.parameters]
  3. In that section add  --enable-non-published-sharing
  4. Restart the Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher
  5. Repeat on each node in the deployment

IMPORTANT: The configuration must be repeated every time when Qlik Sense is upgraded or patched

Source: https://support.qlik.com/articles/000068297