cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maryna_hubska
Contributor II
Contributor II

One filter on different columns from different tables

Hello. I have a lot of measures calculated by different tables. Now I need to create a filter "size" which will be  common for different measures, but data is not assosiated on that columns. The structure of data is below.

maryna_hubska_0-1677844814410.png

The same task for date columns. I need to create a date filter for all measures, but they have different columns which are not assossiated.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

I would try and concatenate your measures into a single fact table with fields to flag your source and type of data with your dimensions built around it that way you can store common fields like date and size in the centre and easy to filter on all at once.

If not you can create a data island for size for example and then in set analysis link your measure size to it. i.e 

{<Measure_Size=p(Size)>} 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

I would try and concatenate your measures into a single fact table with fields to flag your source and type of data with your dimensions built around it that way you can store common fields like date and size in the centre and easy to filter on all at once.

If not you can create a data island for size for example and then in set analysis link your measure size to it. i.e 

{<Measure_Size=p(Size)>}