Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

bjendrick
New Contributor III

Operations Monitor Task - Error: Connection not found: ServerLogFolder

So we are currently running Qlik Sense 3.1 SR4, and on July 10, our Operations Monitor and License Monitor scheduled tasks started failing around noon server time.  I have been attempting to get them back online, but adding RootAdmin to several different users in our system has been unsuccessful.

Steps that I have performed:

  1. ServerLogFolder is defined & to the correct path in DataConnections.
  2. I have added RootAdmin to "sa_repository" along with "qliksenseadmin" users.
  3. I have even had our system admin start the job, so my login isn't conflicting with the priority privileges.
  4. I have also let the system kick off the job on it's own so it's like it's being run with highest privileges.

So far, nothing seems to work.  Is there someone that can help guide us to a resolution?

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bjendrick
New Contributor III

Re: Operations Monitor Task - Error: Connection not found: ServerLogFolder

We finally sorted out this issue: it was the connection... and by re-establishing the connection, everything connected and started working again.  We went into the connections, and removed the value in parentheses, and saved.  This put the parentheses value back in, but also fully reconnected things.  Strange resolution, but we're glad it's working again.

1 Reply
bjendrick
New Contributor III

Re: Operations Monitor Task - Error: Connection not found: ServerLogFolder

We finally sorted out this issue: it was the connection... and by re-establishing the connection, everything connected and started working again.  We went into the connections, and removed the value in parentheses, and saved.  This put the parentheses value back in, but also fully reconnected things.  Strange resolution, but we're glad it's working again.