Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hlines_usacs
Creator II
Creator II

Operations Monitor not loading all data

Hello, I made a duplicate of the Operations Monitor app and am trying to modify it for another use. Default value for monthsOfHistory = 6. I updated it to 2 and when I reloaded the app, it ran successfully and limited to app to only 2 months + the current month. When I change it back to 6, it does not repopulate the data for those month. Is this app designed this way, or should it be loading those 6 months worth of data?

OM Script.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hlines_usacs
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I found a way to reset it to load all the 6 months. On the loadBaseTable tab, change the greater than sign (highlighted in screenshot) to a less than. Save and reload. Then change back. loadBaseTable.jpg

View solution in original post

6 Replies
hlines_usacs
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Anyone have any ideas?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not checked its script, but it could well be an incremental load. 

So the first load could well load the 6 months of historic data, then subsequent loads only load and add any new data.

hlines_usacs
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Is there a way to "reset" it to again reload all the data?

Anonymous
Not applicable

You'll need to check the script to see if it is indeed an incremental load and how it works.

You may well just need to delete any QVD's it has created - having first backed them up, but don't just take my word for that and do check its load script before deleting anything.

hlines_usacs
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I found a way to reset it to load all the 6 months. On the loadBaseTable tab, change the greater than sign (highlighted in screenshot) to a less than. Save and reload. Then change back. loadBaseTable.jpg

clondono
Creator III
Creator III

Thank you for sharing Hannah!