Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amberj_29
Contributor III
Contributor III

P&L Pivot - % difference and Month issue

Hi All,

this feel like it should be simple but I'm just not getting it right. I'm using this brilliant extension and all is well. However I would like two things to be changed and wondered if it was possible 

1. I have two dimensions and I want a column that states that percentage of a whole of the breakdown of that column e.g. 

Month1                                                                                                                 Month2

Dimensions         Column1             Column2                                                Column1             Column2

Brand1                Sum of sales       % of sales of all brands                      Sum of sales       % of sales of all brands
Brand 2               Sum of sales       % of sales of all brands                      Sum of sales       % of sales of all brands

2. I have two metrics that do not overlap on months and I would like to not show the columns when the month has passed, if we are currently in October:

Dimensions              September 1                                 October

Brand1                      Net Val | Budget |              Forecast | Budget
Type of merch1     Net Val | Budget |              Forecast | Budget
Type of merch2     Net Val | Budget |              Forecast | Budget

Brand2                       Net Val | Budget |              Forecast | Budget
Type of merch1      Net Val | Budget |              Forecast | Budget
Type of merch2      Net Val | Budget |              Forecast | Budget

Are any of these two possible to do at all in a P&L pivot? Both are for different P&L pivots in my app. 

Labels (4)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@Amberj_29 best I have is the Help Doc link to try to verify there:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/September2020/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/Visu...

Sorry I do not have anything better for you.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.