Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhavalvyas
Contributor III
Contributor III

PDF Report generation on single click in Qliksense

Hi,

I have to download any chart or object in PDF report format on single button click in Qliksense.

How i  can achieve the same ? 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @dhavalvyas, natively there is no way I can think about to create a button with that function (unless you develop an extension, which in that case may be possible). The fastest thing I can think about would be to create a story including all charts you need to export and then download it as a PDF. More information here: Downloading app content.

If you are using Qlik Cloud you could also create an Automation to export a report from the App and then trigger it from the Sheet with a button using the action "Execute automation".

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @dhavalvyas, natively there is no way I can think about to create a button with that function (unless you develop an extension, which in that case may be possible). The fastest thing I can think about would be to create a story including all charts you need to export and then download it as a PDF. More information here: Downloading app content.

If you are using Qlik Cloud you could also create an Automation to export a report from the App and then trigger it from the Sheet with a button using the action "Execute automation".

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.