Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
motshidisi_f
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Partner Portal New CRM Pipeline Reports

Good day, 

Where and how can I download Pipeline(open opportunities) report on the new CRM system?

Regards,

Tshidi

Labels (1)
  • crm

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @KevinvdM Please reach out to our Customer support team and they would be able to provide supporting documents on the navigation in the partner portal.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/How-to-create-a-case-and-contact-Qlik-Support/ta-p/1710992

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @motshidisi_f 

Please check the attachment for the requested info.

Let me know if this helps. Thanks!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
KevinvdM
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi,

This doea not resolve the issue.  In the old Partner portal there was a "reports: section under the sles tab. There was reports we used for our forcasting and sales meetings.  How can we access that report or could you please share the location of the new  enhanced reporing section that is talked about in the documentation.  Thanks and kind ragards

Kevin

Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @KevinvdM Please reach out to our Customer support team and they would be able to provide supporting documents on the navigation in the partner portal.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/How-to-create-a-case-and-contact-Qlik-Support/ta-p/1710992

KevinvdM
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Good Day,

Best wishes for 2023.  I am still unable to locate a pipeline report in partner portal as a partner that shoes partner peipline (Deal Value)  

Can you advise if this has been or can be adressed and whom i should adress for resoltion?

Thanks and Regards

Kevin