Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luis_Branco
Contributor
Contributor

Password in Qlik Sense Dashboards

Hi there,

Is there any solution to insert a password in a specific dashboard in Qlik Sense?

This is very usefull cause i have a lot of dashboards, one of them dedicate to certain department, so i want those persons (belong to that departemnet) have access to the specific dashboard.

Thanks in advance to all!

4 Replies
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Not sure exactly what your requirements are
But if it just restricting 1 app for a department You can distribute that app as part of a separate stream which is accessible to that department members only.
or you can go section access route
Luis_Branco
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for your repply!

Please see the attach. The links red marked are the dasboard that i want to insert a Password...

Could you find a solution?

dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

How do you do authentication in your server?
like i said try limiting the streams which these specific apps exist for the department you need.
i havent tried it but it should work.
if not use section access
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Enterprise-Documents/Making-Sense-of-Section-Access-in-Qlik...
Luis_Branco
Contributor
Contributor
Author

who decides where the streams are is our IT department and i belong to maintanance (besides, we don't have stream per each departement).

This solution is to hard... i'm searching a simple solution that i click in a link (redmarked in previous attach) and ask an Id and password or only password... 😐