Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Performance issue after upgrade to April 2018

Hi,

I upgraded the Qlik sense environment from November 2017 to April 2018. The users are experiencing performance issues now (like some charts are not loading, not able to select any filter, not able to navigate sheets). We restarted the services on first day, but this is the 2nd day in a row they are facing issues. How can I check what is the issue? I checked Operations monitor. The CPU and memory usage is not an issue.

18 Replies
achakilam1022
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Reshma,

I am facing similar issues as well. Do you see spinning circles on visualizations and they never load?

Thanks!

reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Yes. That's true.

reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

mto

Hi, Could you please look into the issue?

shivanandk
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Did you contacted Qlik Support team and open an issue ticket? You should prioritize as a critical issue and get help from the Qlik Support team.

Digvijay_Singh

Whats the App Size you are facing issue with. We have been using April release for quite some time without any such issue but data volume is not that high. It takes some time in building central cache but it should have given indications of improvement gradually based on increase in app usage,

reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I haven't contacted support team yet. Trying to idnetify if others are also facing similar issues.

reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

The app has considerable amount of data. The users haven't reported issues from June 15th. Let us see if the issue comes back.

reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

How can I rollback the environment from April 2018 to November 2017?

reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi,

How can I downgrade my environment back to November 2017 in case of any issues to the upgrade?