Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DerickMulder
Contributor III
Contributor III

Pie Chart with a limit of 100 on dimension problem

Hey everyone,

Hope you all are well, 

I have a problem that I cannot seem to solve, let's start off with my data I have a table that looks like the following

BRANCH | REP NAME | REP CODE | CUSTOMER NAME | CUSTOMER ACCOUNT | WTD SALES | MTD SALES | YTD SALES | TARGET

Also, I have a calculated field called sales status. this field does the following if a sales have been made to a customer it will become 'Partially Reached' if nothing has been sold to the customer it will become 'Not Sold To' if the salesmen have exceeded his target per the client it will become 'Target Reached'

I want to display this field 'Sales Status' breakdown in a pie chart for the top 100 customers per that sales rep 

Please see attached I have this split working with KPI's but I cannot get it to work with a pie chart qv kpi.PNGpie.PNG  the problem is the pie chart keeps on displaying the breakdown of all customers in total and not per 100 per salesrep as i want it. if i do a selection on 100 it works

please help 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

How is your measure to show top 100 customers? If you measure is simple like Sum(Measure) you can try

Sum({<Customer = {"=Rank(Sum(Sales))<=100"}>} Measure)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

How is your measure to show top 100 customers? If you measure is simple like Sum(Measure) you can try

Sum({<Customer = {"=Rank(Sum(Sales))<=100"}>} Measure)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
DerickMulder
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi There

awesome thank you, it works