Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nareshthavidishetty
Creator III
Creator III

Pie chart values and percentages

HI All ,

I'm trying to achieve values and percentages on pie chart but unable to get it below is my expression written on Dim

=Product Code]&':'& aggr(num(sum(sum({<DealMaturedDate={">=$(=(vMnthStart))<=$(=(vMnthEnd))"}>}[Outstanding Balance LCY]))/
sum(total{<[Product Code]>} sum({<DealMaturedDate={">=$(=(vMnthStart))<=$(=(vMnthEnd))"}>}[Outstanding Balance LCY])),'#,##0.00%'),[Product Code])

please help me 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

=Product Code]&':'& aggr(num(sum({<DealMaturedDate={">=$(=(vMnthStart))<=$(=(vMnthEnd))"}>}[Outstanding Balance LCY])/
sum(total{<[Product Code],DealMaturedDate={">=$(=(vMnthStart))<=$(=(vMnthEnd))"}>}[Outstanding Balance LCY]),'#,##0.00%'),[Product Code])

Try the above. You have used sum(sum())  which is not allowed as we can't use aggregation function on top of another aggreagation function without using aggr() 

Learning never stops.

View solution in original post

pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Great. Please close the thread. Thanks

-Pradosh

Learning never stops.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
vikasmahajan

try this

=[Product Code]&':'& num( sum({<DealMaturedDate={">=$(=(vMnthStart))<=$(=(vMnthEnd))"}>}[Outstanding Balance LCY]) /
sum(Total {<DealMaturedDate={">=$(=(vMnthStart))<=$(=(vMnthEnd))"}>}[Outstanding Balance LCY]),'#,##0.00%')

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

=Product Code]&':'& aggr(num(sum({<DealMaturedDate={">=$(=(vMnthStart))<=$(=(vMnthEnd))"}>}[Outstanding Balance LCY])/
sum(total{<[Product Code],DealMaturedDate={">=$(=(vMnthStart))<=$(=(vMnthEnd))"}>}[Outstanding Balance LCY]),'#,##0.00%'),[Product Code])

Try the above. You have used sum(sum())  which is not allowed as we can't use aggregation function on top of another aggreagation function without using aggr() 

Learning never stops.
nareshthavidishetty
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Not working 

nareshthavidishetty
Creator III
Creator III
Author

HI pradosh

its working finally thanks
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Great. Please close the thread. Thanks

-Pradosh

Learning never stops.
OmarBenSalem

Hope u'll take well my remark:

Please, before asking a question in the community, take a few seconds to search for ur response in GOOGLE.

See: 

Capture.PNG

Open the first link :

https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/Display-Value-and-Percentage-in-Pie-Chart/td-p/49519

Capture.PNG

Have a nice day