Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amanjain57
Creator II
Creator II

Pivot Table takes longer time to show data ??

ex.jpg

Hi if you see the attached, the pivot table takes longer to load the data.

What is the reason behind this and the solution??

I have almost 2 million rows of data in my application

11 Replies
amanjain57
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks a lot !!

I am not really good with data modelling but I will try to understand to make this work.

CarmenReilly
Former Employee
Former Employee

No problem, Aman - I am always happy to help!

If you're going to be doing a lot of data modelling and would like to become more knowledgeable about it, you might want to take a look at some of our training options: https://www.qlik.com/us/services/training/qlik-sense-training‌. There are live classroom and on-demand options.

You can also engage with one of our partners or consulting services, and they can provide technical expertise and do the work for you! Let me know if you'd like to know more about any of this, and I"m happy to get you in touch with the right people!

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.