Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pivot table - add different measures into one Pivot table

Hi all,

I am struggling to add different measures into one Pivot table. Right now my pivot table looks like this:

Qlik Community.JPG

I have a pivot table which shows me the net hours each division has worked and the %-Difference to the year before.

Under the pivot table i have multiple KPIs. These show me the total amount of hours worked over all, absent hours. And the %-difference from 2016 to 2015 (comparing to the year before).

This doesn't look nice and I supposed to put this all into one table. My problem is if i add a new measure into the pivot table I get them as columns instead of a row below the actual pivot table.

Imagine that I want to enhance the pivot table multiple rows down and include the values that are below the pivot table into the pivot table.

I don't know if that is possible since there is text next to the KPIs. Is it possible to write text into the rows of a pivot table on the right of it the measure?

I thought about creating multiple pivot tables for each line of text and KPIs. But therefor I need to get rid of the headers. I know it's possible in QlikView but I read this function does not exist in QlikSense.

I think I have to make changes during the script. But I don't know what and how I should do that.

I have added a datasample.

Thank you for your help

10 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Petter,

the "hack" is no longer needed. I can now use two different pivot tables.

So I am using the Pivot table you created. I just want to change one thing in it. The %-difference year before should be in the columns.

So it looks about like this Attachment.jpg

Considering that I have mulitple years and multiple measures in the rows.

Is that possible?

Thank you