Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Babu_3103
Contributor III
Contributor III

Plan Vs Actual

Hello 

I have A requirement that i needed to draw the line Chart 

I have A date date fields (5) That is EOR_PLAN ,EOR_Actual, EOI_PLAN ,EOI_Actual, EOP_PLAN, EOP_Actual, EOI_PLAN, EOI_Actual, EOE_PLAN, EOE_Actual, EOC_PLAN, EOC_Actual in Table 1

If i select Project Name Line Chart show As Below Image How to Make this Chart please Help me on this 

Babu_3103_0-1661143284646.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Digvijay_Singh

Not clear what dimension/measure you want to use in this chart but you may like to use valuelist to create synthetic dimension -

Dimension -  Valuelist('EOR','EOI','EOP','EOE','EOC')

Measure 1(Actual):

pick(match(Valuelist('EOR','EOI','EOP','EOE','EOC'),'EOR','EOI','EOP','EOE','EOC'),

EOR_Actual,EOI_Actual,EOP_Actual,EOE_Actual,EOC_Actual))  //these should be value data points you want to show

Measure 2(Plan):

pick(match(Valuelist('EOR','EOI','EOP','EOE','EOC'),'EOR','EOI','EOP','EOE','EOC'),

EOR_Plan,EOI_Plan,EOP_Plan,EOE_Plan,EOC_Plan))  //these should be value data points you want to show

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Babu_3103
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello,

Can Any One Help on this Request 

Digvijay_Singh

Not clear what dimension/measure you want to use in this chart but you may like to use valuelist to create synthetic dimension -

Dimension -  Valuelist('EOR','EOI','EOP','EOE','EOC')

Measure 1(Actual):

EOR_Actual,EOI_Actual,EOP_Actual,EOE_Actual,EOC_Actual))  //these should be value data points you want to show

Measure 2(Plan):

EOR_Plan,EOI_Plan,EOP_Plan,EOE_Plan,EOC_Plan))  //these should be value data points you want to show