Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bhagwat09
Contributor II
Contributor II

Please please help

Hello All, @Michael_Tarallo 

I am new the qlik

On every sunday  and  thursday data were load in the database with specific no of rows [1000  fix count] .basically the data consist the information  about rates from one location to another [i.e. origin_city,dest_city,date,rate]. 

so whenever i joined this data to my main transactional table [ to compare gov rates with my rates] it shows me only matching record and blanked records where no date matched.

So what I need here is that the missing dates with data[ i.e. 1000 rows] ,

so there is two way

1] like for ex when I am  uploading the data to the qvd on monday [27-12-2021] then it should be replicate that same data for tuesday [1000 rows]and wednesday [1000 rows] resp. 

and on thursday do the same for friday,sat and sunday so that i will get all data for all days in week.

[note - like incremental need to check max date and resp day  from qvd then insert the same no of rows for twice as there is monday and then need to update the dates accordingly]

or

2] I need the missing dates and missing data with that  respectively for the between dates with same no of rows count 

please find the attachment for real sample data [ here date is in timestamp format so need to convert it in date format]

please help me asap

thanks

regards

bhagwat

0 Replies