Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Porque es este error de mensaje? Why is this error message?

Error.PNG

10 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Your expression is wrong

Not applicable
Author

Hi Carlos,

Let me ask internally what does that message mean. I've never seen it before.

-------

Hola Carlos,

Déjame preguntar internamente qué significa ese mensaje. No lo había visto hasta ahora.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, When i load  a few registers i dont have this message but with all the data 30000 registers, i have this message. I dont have any a expression

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, When i load  a few registers i dont have this message but with all the data 30000 registers, i have this message. I dont have any a expression

Not applicable
Author

What are the specs of the computer you are using? If you perform a limited load in the script with 100 records and it is fine but when you try to load 30.000 rows it fails, it may be due to a very low hardware specs, because 30.000 rows is not that much volume even for a domestic computer.

Any chance you could share the app to take a look at it? Also, if you load just a few records, those charts render ok?

By the way it seems the error is related to a memory error.

Not applicable
Author

i have 8 GB in RAM, Do you think that is the problem ?

Not applicable
Author

No, it shouldn't. Then I guess it could be a problem with the Dimension(s) or Measure(s) you are using.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Heap error = Error de cúmulo o acumulación : Too many dimensions or measures or records that you are trying to include and don't fit in the space provided. Nothing to do with the RAM.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Borja, Perhaps if he tries with a different kind of graphic/visualization??