Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

goncalo_pereira
New Contributor III

Possible Bug in Qliksense

Good morning to everyone,

During a development of a POC for a possible new client I believe I may have found a bug.

Is there any place were I can see the current open bugs to check if this problem is already known?

How can I reports this bug (I have partner login)?

Best Regards

Gonçalo Pereira

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ltu
Valued Contributor II

Re: Possible Bug in Qliksense

As a partner, you will need to create a support case using the Support portal (www.qlik.com/support). The pieces of information that we will eventually need are:

1. Description of the issue and how it is unexpected behavior
  2. Details of the version that you're running (i.e. 2.0.6 vs. 2.1.1)
  3. A way to replicate the issue on our end for R&D to take a look at it. As simplistic as possible is ideal.
2 Replies
MVP
MVP

If you check the Qlik Sense release note (for the one version you are using), you would find a list of all know bugs/issues. And for reporting it, refer: Re: How to report a bug?

Or,

Go to qlik.com and click the Support link to get to the Support page. There you'll find contact numbers to contact support by phone and an online case portal.

ltu
Valued Contributor II

As a partner, you will need to create a support case using the Support portal (www.qlik.com/support). The pieces of information that we will eventually need are:

1. Description of the issue and how it is unexpected behavior
  2. Details of the version that you're running (i.e. 2.0.6 vs. 2.1.1)
  3. A way to replicate the issue on our end for R&D to take a look at it. As simplistic as possible is ideal.