cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thouria_54
Contributor II
Contributor II

Problème de visualisation

I reworked an application and on some sheets I added data, graphs and tables. I published the application to give users access but they tell me that some graph or table I created are not visible on their side.
Could you help me understand?
thank you

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stoyan_Terziev
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello Thouria,

I think this is related to a common 'ownership issue'.

If you create objects in QS application where you are not the owner of both the non-published and the published version, that may be the cause of the issue.

Here is how you can fix it:

1) In QMC make sure your user is the owner of both the published and unpublished versions

2) Recreate (not copy/paste) the objects

3) Publish the app.

QS hasn't yet introduced Object ownership but you can think of it as a hidden property of all master items + visualizations.

I hope that helps!

Kind regards,

S.T.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Stoyan_Terziev
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello Thouria,

I think this is related to a common 'ownership issue'.

If you create objects in QS application where you are not the owner of both the non-published and the published version, that may be the cause of the issue.

Here is how you can fix it:

1) In QMC make sure your user is the owner of both the published and unpublished versions

2) Recreate (not copy/paste) the objects

3) Publish the app.

QS hasn't yet introduced Object ownership but you can think of it as a hidden property of all master items + visualizations.

I hope that helps!

Kind regards,

S.T.

Thouria_54
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello 

Thanks for answer .Thanks to your help I understood that I could not work outside the virtual machine. Now it works

Thouria