Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
salvador_burgue
Contributor
Contributor

Problem several Dimensions time

Englis version:

Hello,

I can't advance in this problem for a long time and that is why I ask for your help.

I have two tables that handle several dates each table, and other for Calendar.

and I want to compare in a table/graphic , through a time dimension of the calendar_canonical [date] (Year / Q / Month / Week), the accumulated from the beginning of the year until the selected week.

I have created the dimensions for each date field, but I can not find that when navigating the time dimension of the calendar_Canonical it is related to the dates of the other works.

The idea is to collect all the data until the selected week, I have tried with these formulas, but I can not do so to select the dates of the other calendar

Sum ({<[diaPlan.Calendar.Date] = {"<= $ (= MAX (date [date.Calendar.YearWeek])))"}>} DataPlan)

Any ideas?

-----ESPAÑOL--------

Hola,

llevo mucho tiempo sin avanzar en este problema y por eso os pido ayuda.

tengo dos tablas que manejan varias fechas cada tabla

y quiero comparar en una tabla, a traves de una dimensión de tiempo del calendar_canonical [fecha]  (Año/Q/Mes/Semana), el acumulado desde el inicio del año hasta la semana seleccionada.

He creado las dimensiones para cada campo fecha, pero no consigo que al navegar por la dimension de tiempo del calendario_Canonical se relacione con las fechas de las otras trablas.

La idea es recopilar todo los datos hasta la semana selaccionada, he probado con estas formulas, pero no consigo hacer para que seleccione las fechas del otro calendario

Sum({<[diaPlan.Calendar.Date]={"<=$(=MAX(date[fecha.Calendar.YearWeek])))"}>}DatosPlan)

Alguna idea?

gracias!

1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

How is the values from this field [date.Calendar.YearWeek]

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful