Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matthias
Contributor II
Contributor II

Problem to set up Qlik Sense Enterprise

Hello,

I installed Qlik Sense Enterprise June 2019 on a Windows Server 2012 R2. I have a problem, most of Qlik services are stopped and I can't start them... Do you know how can I do ?

I want too, enter the licence with Qlik Management Console, the first time, a window open it. I had to restart the system for others things. And now, the connection failed but I have internet. I don't know what's happened...

Matthias

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you have service account for that, Can you login and do forcibly re-start the services not your account.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Matthias
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I was able to install Qlik correctly, all service are active. I had to reinstall it.

Now my second problem, when I launch Qlik Management Control, Firefox open a window and asks me to enter my Windows credentials. When I validate, it gives me the identification page. as if access denied me but I have no error message.

I tried everything, but the result remains the same.