Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Neymar_Jr
Creator II
Creator II

Problem with 80/20 split pie chart

Hi Qlikers,

I want to create 80/20 split pie chart for sales.

In the dimension i am using - ValueList(80, 20)

In the measure i am using -

Pick(

ValueList(80, 20),

count(Aggr(If(Rangesum(Above(Sum([Sales)/Sum(TOTAL [Sales]),0,RowNo()))<0.8,[Region]),([Region],(=Sum([Sales]),Desc))))

,count(Aggr(If(Rangesum(Above(Sum([Sales])/Sum(TOTAL [Sales]),0,RowNo()))>0.8,[Region]),([Region],(=Sum([Sales]),Desc))))

)

Now, the problem is that it shows the correct value for 80 but it doesn't show any value for 20. How do i tweak the expression to get the the result for 20 as well?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

1 Reply
sam_grounds
Contributor III
Contributor III

=Pick(Match(ValueList(80,20),80,20),

count(Aggr(If(Rangesum(Above(Sum([Sales])/Sum(TOTAL [Sales]),0,RowNo()))<0.8,[Region]),[Region]))

,count(Aggr(If(Rangesum(Above(Sum([Sales])/Sum(TOTAL [Sales]),0,RowNo()))>=0.8,[Region]),[Region])))

You had missed the closing square bracket around the 'Sales' field. See the bracket in bold above. There were additional dimensions in your aggr() function which I'm not sure were needed. You won't need the '=' in your sum([Sales]) expression inside the aggr() if you do put it back in.

Also, I've added the criteria '>= 0.8' because anything on exactly 0.8 will be missing if you just use '<>0.8' between the calculations.

Hopefully this gives you something to work with.

Sam