Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shahzad_Ahsan
Creator III
Creator III

Problem with License Allocation

Hi

I am facing an issue with license allocation. When I try to allocate license to an new user, it fails. Don't know why.

When I restart services it again starts working fine. 

What is the issue? I don't want to restart services again and again.

It is happening for both Analyzer and Professional.

Any Idea?  

Labels (2)
6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Make sure you have proper license rules? If not, Create one and use blurred UDC define names into the condition.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Shahzad_Ahsan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes, we have proper license rule.

Let me explain my scenario.

I have 300 user license. 30 professional and 270 Analyzer. We have allocated 29 in professional and 269 in analyzer.  

I cannot allocate the last user in both (professional and analyzer). What is the issue? 

I have to deallocate the old user and give license to new user. but last user is never allocated. This is strange.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

If that is resolved, Please accept this as answer. If not, Please check once whether it has any allocation already in other ways under professional license.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
calvintang
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi! Did you manage to find a solution to this problem? I am experiencing the same issue as well.

Harry_M
Partner - Contributor III

We have this issue as well, did any of you guys resolve it? Sounds like a Qlik software developer needs to change 'If NoofRemainingLicenses <= 1 then do not allocate'  to   'If NoofRemainingLicenses < 1, then do not allocate' 😂😂😂 .

Or is this a quarantine period issue? There's suppose to be a 7 day quarantine period even though the QMC does not show the quarantined license stats anymore. We are definitely over the 7 day period mark and yet cannot allocate the last license.

Harry_M

Update: This was resolved by simply restarting the Qlik Services on the server 😄.  Will update this post if it happens again!