cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with OLE DB connexion to HyperFileSQL data base

Hello,

Sorry for my English, I am French.

With Qlik Sense Desktop, I try to create a connexion to our Windev files (HyperFileSQL database) with the provider OLE DB HyperFileSQL installed.

When I try to create a new connexion OLE DB, after having selected the provider OLE DB HyperFileSQL and input the path to our files :

1. Clic onTest of the connexion with « Integrated Windows Security »  : The test has failed
  2. Clic sur Test of the connexion with« User Name and Password» (left empty) : The test has succeed

Connexion OLE DB HyperFileSQL- 1 test connexion réussi.jpg

1. Clic on Load : no message, the button « Select a data base becomes cliquable, but shows no list.
  2. Clic on Create : You have no access to the data base

Connexion OLE DB HyperFileSQL- 2 message derreur.jpg

I use a directory created directly on the C:\  root of my local disk. I have no password, I have total control on this directory in Windows security.

When I test this OLE DB provider in Excel, I have no problem to access to my HyperFileSQL files, however Excel asks me to choose the type of connexion : Client/Server (Server name / Port / User Name / Password / Data Base name) or Classic (path of Directory containing the files)

Our Data base is of Classic,type, not Client/Server, it means that our directory contains directly all the  *.fic files, the is no data base name.

Can you please help me to solve this problem ?

1 Reply
gbechard
Contributor II
Contributor II

Bonjour

Avez-vous réussi à résoudre votre problème ?