Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with Token Deallocation

Hi Team,

I need to deallocate user access and login access from qliksense server and give it to another user.

I am unable to do that because of the qlik licensing policy of 7 days and 28 days.

Which seems a bad way of allocating user accesses as admin control.For a POC of a month we can not wait for 28 days for deallocation, is there any way to deallocate users quickly.

5 Replies
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

No there is not.

And even if it would exist, it would be VERY illegal.

The solution is to contact your local Qlik sales office and ask for a trail license for this POC.

May you live in interesting times!
Not applicable
Author

Hey, i have production licenses from qlik but my problem is with reallocating tokens to users since I can not deallocate current users until 28 days and 7 days till they are quarantined. @Onno van Knotsenburg

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Part of the license is the quarantine period. I never bought a license, but I am sure it is part of the information you get when you obtain one, so you could / should have known this.

If your license is too small to facilitate all the people needing to use Sense, contact Qlik and add more tokens to your license.

Not applicable
Author

I understand that but we have upgraded to professional licenses from trial licenses.After upgradation qlik kept initial users token allocation as it is.

I understand i should have planned accordingly but is there a way to deallocate before 7 days or 28 days deallocation policies, Since this is urgent requirement for now.

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

I suggest you call Qlik Support as there is no technical nor legal way that I know off.