cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luiskeyrus
Partner - Contributor III

Problema wiht Qlik Sense Desktop

Has anyone encountered this problem? when you open qlik sense desktop it takes you to qlik sense cloud ... and you can not access the apps of your local
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

R&D is looking into the issue. Try this.. Disconnect from your network (like Airplane Mode) and open the desktop.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

15 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

R&D is looking into the issue. Try this.. Disconnect from your network (like Airplane Mode) and open the desktop.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Fernando_Fabregas
Creator II
Creator II

Yo lo uso bastante y nunca me pasó. Tenés instalada la versión Septiembre 2018? Ya probaste en otra máquina o reinstalar?

joseph_eftamand
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

I had this precise issue, after 2 restarts of my machine the issue resolved itself.

joseph_eftamand
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

I had the same issue, after restarting my machine twice the problem resolved itself.

luiskeyrus
Author

This was the solution...  but with wifi connection instead of cable, thanks!! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same problem here,

the workaround "disabling internet connection while launching the program" works only on already installed previous version (ie. september release)

so in case the problem appears I would recommend not to install new update until there is official announcement that the case is solved

(reasoning for that - update probably needs again "first intenet authentication" before it can be launched offline)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes having same issue! Rebooted and reinstalled Qlik Sense Desktop. Didn't help

Anonymous
Not applicable

While loading 6 errors have been generated and only after the desktop opened. Thanks!

Albert_Candelario

Hi all,

The issue has been already fixed.

Have a nice day!

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer