I saw that trying to load fields that contains data with characters like '&' makes Qlik Sense truncate the row and it reads only what follows the special character. I also found out that this doesn't happen if the Excel data are text formatted, but I can't change the Excel original file and I'd like to know if there's a way to tell Qlik Sense to load Excel files formatting everything like text (using just Text() doesn't work).
I saw some old threads about this, I hope somebody knows how to solve my problem!
I don't think that Text# function exits, but using Text() doesn't work
Unfortunately I can't share my data but I figured out that the problem is the General format of the Excel file, if I change it to Text format I can see all the data! Maybe I can convert the entire Excel file in a Text formatted file with VBA, I can't find any other solution at the moment