cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marishnagendran
Creator
Creator

Product Loss in Table

Refer : https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/Product-Loss-in-Table/m-p/1614107#M143806

Concat({<Product = P({<Year = {2017}>} Product) * E({<Year = {2018}>} Product)>} DISTINCT Product, ',')

The above expression is working fine

But when i select one customer but expression not working properly

@jonathandienst 

My Concept is Product Loss (i.e)

If I select 2018 and one customer (Customer A ) in a filter then i want to take 2017 sold product to that customer and compare with 2018 sold product if doesn't exist then i want to shown that item

2 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

>>If I select 2018 and one customer (Customer A ) in a filter then i want to take 2017 sold product to that customer and compare with 2018 sold product if doesn't exist then i want to shown that item

Its not really clear what is wrong. If you select one customer, then the filer is applied in the context of that customer. If you want something different, you can override one or more parts of the filter to ignore the customer selection.  For more specific guidance, i suggest you provide a small app with some sample data and what you would like to see as output -- with or without customer selection(s).

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
marishnagendran
Creator
Creator
Author

Sorry Jonty...It's my mistakes while writing an expression. Now its working perfectly.