Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhirajkhodade
Contributor III
Contributor III

Publish Qlik sense application to QMC

Hi 

I have developed qlik sense dashboard on my local machine using Qlik sense desktop  and now I want to publish it to Qlik sense server.

So I wanted to know when I am working with Qlik sense desktop my Library path is 

say- C:/QlikSense  but on server it is different say-C:/SharedDir/QlikSense

Do I need to change it  on local machine to C:/SharedDir/QlikSense and then deploy it to prod or I can keep it C:/QlikSense and QMC will automatically get it mapped to server library path i.e. C:/SharedDir/QlikSense ??

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
miskinmaz
Creator III
Creator III

You need to create a connection on your prod server and then change the connection in your imported app.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
miskinmaz
Creator III
Creator III

You need to create a connection on your prod server and then change the connection in your imported app.

dhirajkhodade
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Correct me if I am wrong, So you are saying I can keep my library path to my local path i.e. C:/QlikSense and when qvf is deployed  or published to prod we will override library path with prod library path right?

miskinmaz
Creator III
Creator III

Yes

Also if your lib path is not present in prod server, the lib path also gets imported at that time. You can try to edit the same. This saves your time to change the lib path on prod server imported app.