Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adam_Smith
Contributor II
Contributor II

Publish a Qlikview document to multiple spaces on Qlik Sense cloud hub

Hi,

Is it possible to publish a qlikview document to multiple managed spaces on qlik sense cloud hub?

We are currently reloading a Qlikview Document locally using Qlikview Management Console, then distributing to our Qlik Sense Cloud Hub. The document currently exists in one managed space in the cloud hub, but I would like the same document to exist in multiple managed spaces. 

Is this possible?

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Adam_Smith, I have verified this, and it is a current limitation of the product. Apps are distributed as Staged apps, and then they can only be published to one space. It's the same behaviour in Sense, when distributing from client-managed to Saas.
If you feel this should be improved, please log an idea on https://community.qlik.com/t5/Suggest-an-Idea/idb-p/qlik-ideas 

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Adam_Smith, I am investigating this. Are the apps assigned to an "unknown user"? Thanks!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
Adam_Smith
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @Daniele_Purrone,

The App is now sitting as a "Published App" in a "Managed Space". 

I am listed as the "Owner" of the app.

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Adam_Smith, I have verified this, and it is a current limitation of the product. Apps are distributed as Staged apps, and then they can only be published to one space. It's the same behaviour in Sense, when distributing from client-managed to Saas.
If you feel this should be improved, please log an idea on https://community.qlik.com/t5/Suggest-an-Idea/idb-p/qlik-ideas