Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pauldamen
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Publish standard dimensions and expressions Sense

Hi all,

I created all kinds op standard dimensions and expressions for users in the library. But as soon as I publish my dashboards, it publishes everything except those dimensions and expression. I have all available roles (content, security Admin etc) assigned to me. What do I miss why this is not published?

Regards, Paul

5 Replies
simotrab
Creator III
Creator III

Hi!

I do not know if it is possible, I think nope. I'd like to have an answer from users with more experience, this could be helpful also to me.

pauldamen
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

The whole idea of the library is to create standard dimensions and expressions for your user right? So would be strange not to be able to share it

simotrab
Creator III
Creator III

I've tried with my case: I can see all my dimensions and measures in my library and I have all available roles like you. Probably you should give other Roles to your users.

pauldamen
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Any ideas which roles they should have then? I find it strange that this is not standard and something needs to be adjusted

simotrab
Creator III
Creator III

I also find this strange, maybe you could try to give the content admin: note that it is a supposition, not the truth.

I'd like to have a guru's answer too.