Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Highlighted
nzlysenko
New Contributor II

QDF current support state

Hi. After update QS to the latest version QDF stopped wroking properly. I found temporary fix, but It looks like QDF community group was closed after website update and we cannot find information relative to QDF. 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: QDF current support state

Hi there, I have just added you to this group. I am going to modify the admin to the correct members as well.
5 Replies
jensmunnichs
Contributor III

The Qlik Deployment Framework group still exists. It's located under User groups > Topic Groups.

Looks like @Magnus_Berg is already aware of the issue judging by this post, so just keep an eye on that for updates.

nzlysenko
New Contributor II

I found this group but I can't get access to the content. I sent participation request couple weeks ago but it isn't approved yet.
Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

jensmunnichs
Contributor III

If I'm reading the comments in the linked post correctly, the link below has a version of the QDF that has been fixed/contains a temporary workaround.

https://github.com/QlikDeploymentFramework/Qlik-Deployment-Framework/releases/tag/v.1.7.2

@Melissa_Potvin since it says you're the group admin, any chance you could accept OP's participation request so they can see the group? Or is this something that hasn't been fixed yet?
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, I have just added you to this group. I am going to modify the admin to the correct members as well.
nzlysenko
New Contributor II

Thank you all for the help!