Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QLIK SENSE HUB ERROR

Hi ALL,

I am unable to open my development Qlik sense  server HUB.

I am getting error while i am reloading it as"HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found."

please help me on this.

thanks

avinash

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Avianash

If you are able, could you please go to C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log and zip the entire log folder and attach it here so that I can take a look at them?

Regards

Elvir

Not applicable
Author

Hi Elvir,

Thanks for your reply.

here we using cluster. Here we have one central and two  nodes. 

Here in central is running all  four services and in other two nodes

1) first node running only three services(repository, proxy and engine services) and it is in offine mode right now(ON HOSTNAME: message it is showing as"If the hostname machine has no authorized certificate, a password will be displayed. you will need this password authorize certificates on the host name's localhost")

2) second is running three services (Repository, engine and scheduler) and it is running fine.

please let me know on this. we didnt installed any IIS here.

If i attach log files here any problem with the clients. Please let me know on this

Not applicable
Author

It sounds that the rim node that is offline is not registered correctly. Please attach the logs, that could help me a lot with the debugging.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Elvir,

Now all three services are up and running correctly for the node one.

but when i am accessing to QMC it is not open it is showing error as ERROR PAGE 404

arthur_dom
Creator III
Creator III

You had enabled http port? Try with https

Not applicable
Author

Hi Arthur,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you be clear on this where i have to do enable this option. Please add steps for this

arthur_dom
Creator III
Creator III

1. Launch the QMC

2. Go to Proxies > Central Proxy > Edit

3. Under Ports, check Allow HTTP

Screen Shot 2015-07-07 at 09.13.43.png

Not applicable
Author

yes enabled this option and checked but it is not working Arthur,

Thanks

Avinash

Not applicable
Author

Avinash, the easiest way for me to help you would be if you could send me a zip file with all the Qlik Sense logs. You can send it to my email at elvir.arslanovic@qlik.com