Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

QMC: App shared, but the User dont see anything

Hi Folks,

i got a Question, i create the stream and published within this stream the app, but the user dont see anything, in the app Settings i  see: Approved: Not approved and in Published: Not published, although i published the app.

am i missing something? does anybody any idea?

Thanks a lot 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chris_Rice
Support
Support

The Qlik Sense Security Rules are not restrictive, they are additive. So, I would review the Security Rules to make sure you have allowed the end-users to see the stream and apps.

Further, the "Approved: Not Approved" column appears in the App Objects section of the QMC. You should be looking at the apps themselves to determine if they are in-fact published.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Vicky_Z
Support
Support

Usually this is security rules related. Did you have any rules to restrict the user to the stream or apps?

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi Vicky_Z

thanks a lot for your Feedback, yes, i did restrict the user to the stream, do you have any idea how to solve this issue?

Chris_Rice
Support
Support

The Qlik Sense Security Rules are not restrictive, they are additive. So, I would review the Security Rules to make sure you have allowed the end-users to see the stream and apps.

Further, the "Approved: Not Approved" column appears in the App Objects section of the QMC. You should be looking at the apps themselves to determine if they are in-fact published.

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi Chris,

thanks a lot for your time and help