Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Announcements
See why BI users voted Qlik #1 in 11 categories. GET REPORT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Master
Master

QMC: App shared, but the User dont see anything

Hi Folks,

i got a Question, i create the stream and published within this stream the app, but the user dont see anything, in the app Settings i  see: Approved: Not approved and in Published: Not published, although i published the app.

am i missing something? does anybody any idea?

Thanks a lot 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support
Support

The Qlik Sense Security Rules are not restrictive, they are additive. So, I would review the Security Rules to make sure you have allowed the end-users to see the stream and apps.

Further, the "Approved: Not Approved" column appears in the App Objects section of the QMC. You should be looking at the apps themselves to determine if they are in-fact published.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Support
Support

Usually this is security rules related. Did you have any rules to restrict the user to the stream or apps?

Highlighted
Master
Master

Hi Vicky_Z

thanks a lot for your Feedback, yes, i did restrict the user to the stream, do you have any idea how to solve this issue?

Highlighted
Support
Support

The Qlik Sense Security Rules are not restrictive, they are additive. So, I would review the Security Rules to make sure you have allowed the end-users to see the stream and apps.

Further, the "Approved: Not Approved" column appears in the App Objects section of the QMC. You should be looking at the apps themselves to determine if they are in-fact published.

View solution in original post

Master
Master

Hi Chris,

thanks a lot for your time and help