Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zagzebski
Creator
Creator

QMC Qlik Sense - Deleting an App

What is the best way to delete a Published  App in Qlik Sense. I have tried twice now and the App won't leave and still shows in hub (without our logo). And now the "Delete" button is not enabled anymore.

Does anyone know why this happens or how one is suppose to delete a published app in QlikView?

Steve

5 Replies
Not applicable

Hi,

You are probably using the hub to delete the Apps? When the App was already published, it will transfered into the Hub Streams on which the delete buttons are disabled. You can only delete an App on the Hub if it is still not published and still in your Work area.

For you to able to delete the Apps is by using the QMC. Open the QMC, click on Start then go to Apps. Select the app that you want to delete then click on delete button on the lower left part of the page. I hope this helps.

Regards,

marvin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Is this application still showing in the QMC?

Not applicable

remember to duplicate first the published App before deleting. so you can edit the the App then publish it again

zagzebski
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes it is still showing but not delete button is not enabled

zagzebski
Creator
Creator
Author

1. I first made a duplicate in QMC

2. Then deleted the published app in QMC

3. Then went out to the hub and it is still there

4. Went back to the QMC and the app is still there but now the delete button is disabled.

Steve